Life Circles

Life Circles

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sometimes the Greatest Things We Do Are Within the Walls of Our Own Homes

When you understand, without equivocation, that you were chosen and reserved for now, and when you live in harmony with that mission and with the promises you made premortally, you'll be happier than you have ever been before. Sheri Dew



Watch more cool animation and creative cartoons at aniBoom

I ran across the clocktower video and it reminded me of something I had read by Sister Dew earlier this morning. I know there are times I live beneath my blessings, but I know who I am and that knowledge always pulls me back into line and helps me to refocus on those things most important.

Yesterday was a good day - I worked in the backyard and Steve and I had a date night last night. We haven't had one in a long time. When he asked if we could go out my first thought was, we can't afford this, and then my second thought, we can't afford not to do this.

Onward and upward.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference