Life Circles

Life Circles

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Sabbath Day

Church was really good today. Margaret spoke in sacrament meeting and I found many things she said that spoke to me. Jarom also spoke and he bore his testimony of the prophet Joseph Smith. Some things out of Margaret's talk that hit me, was to not be defeated twice by our circumstances - once by the circumstance, and once by ourselves. She also compared life to a play, with a director, and each of one of us in our own roles. How our completion of those things we are to do impact others in positive or negative ways. Practice makes progress. How our habits either lead us to condemnation or exaltation.

Sunday school - Karen always does a remarkable job. I have seen so much growth in her in this calling and she just gets better by the day. She now has a new calling at the temple - a coordinator. I always knew she would be someday. She's not fond of change, but what a great assignment for her. She will do magnificent. We had alot of class participation.

Relief Society - Geniel talked about finding joy in spite of our circumstances or because of them. It was a good lesson and again alot of class participation.

I hit the door and Gabbie wouldn't let me rest until I took them for a walk.

All in all, in spite of everything going on in our lives, I'm grateful for everything I've been blessed with.

I couldn't resist myself, one more cool pic of Kristin from Hawaii.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference