Life Circles

Life Circles

Friday, March 13, 2009

Farewells

Me on my machine. I don't normally look so wiped out. It was about 7:00 a.m. and I'd been on the machine for about 15 minutes.

When I first started in dialysis the nurse on the staff at Davita really watched over me and helped me feel safe when I started dialyzing. They are opening a new Davita center on the west side of town and she is going to be the facility manager there. I am sad to see her go, but I know she will be a blessing to others in the facility there.

I've decided to add pictures of the staff and my machine today.
This is Terri. She's the one changing centers and will really be missed.


This is Tomika. She will be staying at the center (whew! I couldn't handle more change).

Once the center is up and running on the other side of town many of those who started will be transferring there. I understand our center has a waiting list. Its a good thing my name got in before now.

On another note, I was really charged yesterday when I was able to figure out how to make my blog a three column blog. So its a little different than before.

1 comment:

rosebud said...

I love the new layout! Very cool.

Those ladies look lovely!! I'm glad you've had such nice people to help you while you have to have this done.

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference