Life Circles

Life Circles

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gardening all day

Wow - I'm beat and sore. I woke up this morning, walked the dogs, went to Lowe's and WalMart. I was planning to just get a few things and well you know how that goes.

When I got home I started planting. So today, I planted two Indian Hawthornes, a Coreposis, Daisy plant, three strawberry plants, some Rosemary, a flowering vine, transplanted another plant, three hostas, two ferns, and about 18 dianthus. I also put down 4 bags of mulch.

I tripped over the edging at one point and fell straight forward and landed on my hands and knees. I will admit to be a little more than scared. For those of you who know me well, you know how I panicked. With my kidneys, my bones are not the best and in the past, I would have broken both wrists. Having already done that and with metal plates in both wrists, I was protected. Thank you Heavenly Father.

Wow ... I'm beat. Took my shower and feel much better.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference