Life Circles

Life Circles

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

As I've worked on my genealogy I have found my roots on my Dad's side are really Irish a few generations back. So today, I'll be wearing green.

Yesterday wasn't too good of a day and I didn't accomplish anything but cleaning the kitchen and taking the dogs for a walk.

Today will be better. Lots of cleaning to be done and yard work.

I am so impressed with the young mothers and fathers in my ward. When I was raising my two, the only real interaction they had with their father was in sports. So its fun seeing Dad's hold their children and helping their wives with them. The mothers are more educated than I was and most of my counterparts at that time. What a blessing they are to their children.

Things are starting to come back that I had planted in my planting beds last year. This thrills me. To me its alot like the resurrection. They've rested under the ground for a season and then start to come back in the spring. I've been pulling weeds a little at a time and yesterday I just over did it. Today I'm going to try and take care of it earlier before it gets too hot.

Klarise Richmond came by this morning to tune my piano.

Off to busyness.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference