Life Circles

Life Circles

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Other Than Being Totally Sore

I'm actually doing ok today. Other than the side hem of my skirt splitting half way up my leg during sacrament, I'm doing ok. Other than getting to church without the dog carrier I promised Sister Wisor, I'm doing ok (I ran home after sacrament and got it). Whew. I'm glad I remembered.

Church was good. The Mizraji's spoke in sacrament meeting and did an outstanding job. I enjoyed their message. I realized during their talks they were baptized the same year Steve and I got married. Joseph Butcher spoke also and did an amazing job. I thought what a great missionary he'll be.

Sunday School - I walked in a little late (see dog carrier thing), but Karen did her amazing job. Her lessons are so well done and she brings the Spirit into the room every time she speaks. Her lesson was on missionary work.

Relief Society - Peggy Burrows did a great job teaching the Joseph Smith lesson on being a peacemaker. Her health is improving and you can see it in the way she teaches. That spark is back.

Got home and walked the dogs, ate lunch. Steve has gone home teaching and I have a few quiet hours to myself.

The plantings from yesterday are still alive . . . yea! I saw this on one of my favorite comics today and thought I would share. Pickles

1 comment:

rosebud said...

Sundays are sometimes my most hectic "mental" days but I sure look forward to this Sunday - we were traveling last Sunday and I sure missed church. I wish I would have heard Juby and Dario speak -- they are super interesting and insightful folks!

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference