Life Circles

Life Circles

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another really great day

I woke up at a decent time this morning and turned on BYU TV and watched a devotional with Elder Wirthlin on it. Dozed back off and woke up an hour later.

Church was really good. Christensen's did a great job in sacrament and I thought Jessica looked absolutely stunning with that pink top and red hair of hers. Don't you think so too?

Karen did great in Sunday school and left us all with alot of thought in her lesson and me thinking more of my relationship with Steve. Relief Society was great. I love Barbara's lessons and gave me thought as well on where I spend my time.

This evening we went over to Steve and Holli's for dinner. We had lasagna and french bread and dessert. We also had really good company. I love spending time with them. She has created a beautiful home for the two of them.

I'm tired and think I will go to bed.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference