Life Circles

Life Circles

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 and Beyond

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my son and daughter-in-law's house.  We had a lot of family there and enjoyed spending time with each other.

Kristin's car broke down.  She's driven that Nissan for eleven years now and has an emotional attachment to that car.  It has
over 180,000 miles on it and still runs but the
motor mounts are shot, the struts are shot and
the mechanic said there were so many other things it would
be costly to repair.  So she's keeping it and just
using it to get to church and groceries and
will rent a car when she needs to come home.  Public
transit is awesome where she is so she really
doesn't need a car to get around there.  We drove her back home Saturday night after Steve got off work and then came back yesterday morning.  It was a crazy weekend but was worth
every minute of it.

I love my family  . . .

Over the past couple of days I've been thinking alot about goals
for next year.  I really want to be a better person than I am and sometimes I just flat get lazy and don't do the things I should.  I want to change that and focus on the things that really matter most and not get lost in the rest.



No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference