Life Circles

Life Circles

Friday, November 19, 2010

Spending Time With My Favorite Girl

My daughter flew in for some meeting for work and got to stay overnight at the Galleria.  Lucky thing.  She had a break after she landed and we got to go to lunch.  Our favorite place to eat together is La Madeleine's.  We decided to get together somewhere close to Love Field.  We'd eaten there once before but couldn't remember exactly where it was.  I started driving and pulled into the one on Preston and ran in to ask where a location was close to where I was going.  He said "Royal Lane, no that's not it, Northwest Highway, maybe . . . wait"  . . another man comes to the counter and says its at Northwest Highway and Midway.  So I call her and we connect.  I love spending time with my kids.  We had a nice lunch and off we went our separate paths.  I've seen her more in the last few months than in years. I love being able to spend time with my family.  They are awesome!

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference