Life Circles

Life Circles

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Can Be Such a Ditz!

Eliza called and asked if I could come to the chapel tonight to be interviewed by the young woman.  I said sure.  Worked at the family history library this morning, got home and packed Steve's lunch, walked the dogs, and when he left . . . I settled in and put on my absolute favorite things . . my pink flannel pj's.  About 7:20 the phone rang . . it was Eliza . . "Sister Kerr, are you still coming to the chapel?"  Oops!!!  I didn't have a car and was in my pj's.  As I quickly threw on different clothes; I was calling like crazy to catch a ride to the chapel.  Thanks Geniel!  It was a good experience though.  They are beautiful young women and were asking questions I didn't have answers for without some thought.  It was a good opportunity.  Embarrassing for forgetting, but good.

Caught up on my laundry tonight.  Clean sheets.  I love it.  Why do I deny myself some of the little things I love most.  I need to do a better job of taking care of me.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference