Life Circles

Life Circles

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Remarkable Family

This has been a challenging month for our family.  My children's father wound up hospitalized for multiple reasons, but regardless, it has been a time of growth and challenge and stress for them.  I stand awed at the strength I have seen in them and am proud of them and comforted to know they can step in and do what is required.  Also amazing to me is my dear Steve.  How many men would go to their wife's ex-husband's apartment and help cleanup.  We all found Jim had been hoarding things.  My kids (Stephen, Kristin, and Holli) all went over and cleaned up his apartment.  It's been a monumental task, but there were several large black bags of trash hauled out and Steve was right there helping.  He amazes me.

I just watched "Nie-Nie's" "New Life" video on Mormon messages.  She's an amazing woman.  I think I lose my view of who I am sometimes and need to remember I am a daughter of God and he knows me.

During dialysis last night I started throwing up.  I don't know if it was a virus or something I ate, but it was miserable.  Fortunately Sue was here and helped me and when Steve got home he cleaned things up.  I crawled into bed and Steve gave me a blessing.  I feel much better today.

Got up this morning and took my shower, ate a bagel, and took the dogs for a walk.

Today is Steve's 61st birthday.  We are getting older.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference