Life Circles

Life Circles

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Boy, Things Change Don't They?

Had to go get my epo shot this morning, stopped at the post office to mail the bridesmaid dress Kristin left here, and then went to the post office, made a bank deposit, and then took Benson for a walk.  Whew . .

Oh yes, speaking of bridesmaid dresses.  Funny story.  Kristin had gone to her friend's bridal shower.  They had scheduled a  "pole dancing" class as part of the shower.  Kristin didn't go, she didn't feel comfortable with it.  I was confused.  I said "they actually have classes to teach pole dancing?"  I was thinking about when I was growing up and they taught us how to dance around the maypole.



Wrong pole dancing.

 I shared the story with my nurse this morning and she got a big kick out of it.  Laughed and Laughed.

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

There was a special last week on pole-dancing classes, which, for the record, I'm am SOOOO not strong enough to do.....although Roger was giving me the sports "work hard and you'll build up your muscles" speech ;) A free class though? I'd be all over that. Ribbons or no ribbons - HA!

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference