Life Circles

Life Circles

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bummer

Sitting here listening to Christmas music.  I have Il Divo playing right now.  Love their music.  Brings such a spirit to me to listen to beautiful music.

Last night I remembered that the title company called yesterday morning.  Couldn't remember a word of the conversation, I'd been asleep, but remembered saying they were acting fast.  Don't know if I should call them back and admit or maybe it might have been just a call saying they were handling things.

Steve's been sick for about a week now and has missed three days of work and I've been having an ear ache and pain on the left side of my face and a swollen lymph node.  He and I went to the doctor this morning and they put him on antibiotics.  My doctor wasn't available so they had me see another doctor - a young doctor.  She looked in my ear, looked in my mouth, had me make funny faces and said she wanted me to see an ENT.  So much for an ear infection.  She said I had a bump under my tongue.  So I have an appointment tomorrow to see an ENT.  Its funny how my mind works.  Within 30 minutes of seeing her, in my mind I had figured out how Steve would be able to go on after I passed on.  I'm nuts sometimes.

So hard to believe Christmas is just 3 days off - even harder to realize there's only a little over a week left to 2010.  Hopefully 2011 will be a better year.

Anyway took Sue to Target and while she shopped we filled Steve's prescriptions and waited for her eating popcorn and drinking soda at Starbucks in the store.

Can't believe we are so close to Christmas.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference