Life Circles

Life Circles

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas all.  Its been a quiet day today.  Yesterday Stephen and Holli and Jim (the kids Dad) were here for dinner.  Kristin worked like crazy to pull the dinner together.  I helped her with the turkey, potatoes and mac and cheese.  She did the rest.  She wanted to try cooking the turkey in the crockpot.  Now it was a 10 lb. turkey breast.  It fit in the pot, but still sat 1" too high.  I took out my electric knife and went at it like a ninja carving it raw to make sure it fit in the pot.  Did it!  Had to put my planner on top to keep the lid on.

Holli showed up with pies.  It was a good dinner.  I have been struggling over the past few days trying to get rid of the infection in my neck.  Oh yes . . . not life threatening, just an infection.  One that hurts like heck.  I'm on antibiotic and pain meds.

I've been drifting in and out of sleep for three days.  I didn't even try to make it to church this AM.  Woke up at 10 and went back to sleep at 1 and woke up at 6 tonight.  I am hoping this thing will go away soon!

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference