Life Circles

Life Circles

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rain rain go away, come again another day

I remember singing this when I was much, much, younger. I thought I was going to mow the lawn this morning, I guess I have other things to focus on today. The Lord has taken care of watering my garden.

The power went off this morning at about 3:30 a.m. I know because Steve had a nightmare and it woke us both up. The lights went off and on and off an on and then just off. What was amazing is that somehow in the middle of the night, I remembered TXU's emergency number. I called them and got a young lady in India wanting to know if my neighbor's lights were off as well. I told her it was 3:30 in the morning and I had no way of knowing. I went back to sleep and sometime later they came back on. Not sure when.

Stephen (my son) called me yesterday afternoon and had met a man (Ralph) who owned an electrical contracting company. He was here in Plano and does solar panels and windmills, etc. He told him about Steve and he said he wanted to meet him. We called and left him a message and he called back. He's suppose to set up an appointment with Steve sometime on Monday. I talked to Stephen this morning and told him we'd spoken with Ralph and he said "God really does answer prayers". His testimony is there, but this really confirmed to him that his prayers were answered. What a blessing.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes. We're excited. He said he has plenty of work.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference