Life Circles

Life Circles

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A great Sunday

Today felt like what Sunday is supposed to be. Church this morning was great. I even saw Brother Schroeder shed a few tears. I told him he was getting more weepy as he was getting older.

Karen did a great job in Sunday School and Heather stepped right in for Relief Society since Peggy was sick. I hope nothing serious. Margaret picked the 7th Article of Faith for the practice song and I think it threw a few people off track.

We got home, ate some baked potatoes, took the dogs for a short walk,and took a nap. Woke up at 6:45 and had wanted to go to Nancy's Dad's fireside so we hightailed it up there. It was on the First Vision of Joseph Smith and brought up some interesting things I wasn't aware of. It was really a good fireside and we got home about 8:30. Spent quite a while talking (which is not usual for us), but it was good. Heading for bed.

Oh my grass seed wasn't totally wasted. I see little spots of Bermuda poking their heads up out of the soil. Yeah!

Tomorrow I get to start putting my needles in myself. Keep a prayer for me that it goes well.

3 comments:

rosebud said...

What a great Sunday. I forgot about that fireside and hope somebody took notes!!

Good luck this week.

Miriam said...

Good luck doing your own needles. You can do it! And once you get the hang of it, you'll never go back.

Best wishes always.

Unknown said...

Thank you. It was easier than I thought. My nephrologist came by and is going to set me for training on NxStage asap.

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference