Life Circles

Life Circles

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Housework today - oh my!

Left dialysis this morning wearing a fashionable white smock top. I had gone in with my green shirt on and about 30 minutes before I was through I woke up to see a big puddle of blood on it. Apparently, I had laid on my connection while sleeping and . . . the rest is history. They wouldn't let me leave without putting on this white thing so as to not freak the rest of the world out.

Got home and took the dogs for a walk and now, housework.

Yesterday, I put out the last of the grass seed over the grass seed I planted on Saturday since I am almost positive its all gone down the alley. I put the sprinklers on this morning to water it and it rained. Oh well.

1 comment:

Bill said...

My condolences on you dialysis. My neighbor, Gary, has been in the hospital since December 16th. Went for a bypass and has had complications ever since but he was doing well here lately. He was eventually placed in a nursing home because his insurance was running out. They forgot to do his dialysis last week and he is awake but unresponsive. He can not talk to anyone. It's just plain weird. He is 46 years old.
By the way, we are following each other on twitter. I'm BillGent.

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference