Life Circles

Life Circles

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Class is finished

I made it thru my second week of class. Today was the last day. Hooray! I had a really good teacher and I learned alot. But I'm glad its done. Between the dialysis, my shift at the temple today, and class, I'm beat.

I am so grateful. The Lord has really watched over us. We're still making it. Steve had his interview today, but we won't know anything for a week or two. My disability starts tomorrow and it will make things alot easier.

I love my husband. There have been nearly 16 years with many challenges. But his sweet nature and loving concern has made it all worth it. He's always been there for my kids without question. I do love him much.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference