Life Circles

Life Circles

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back to school!

I started a class last night at the local junior college. Its only for two weeks, but its four hours three nights a week for two weeks. I came home exhausted! I'm taking a Quickbooks class. Trying to prepare for what may be the eventuality. Jobs are not showing up for Steve and since he's 60, I don't think he'll want a job working on the roads. So, we need to find our own path and it may mean putting him back in business for himself.

Anyway, it felt good to be learning again.

I planted seeds in a indoor planterbox for a garden . . . they're growing I just hope they'll produce once they're outside. The squash looks really good. The zucchini looks really god, but the plantings that came from the tomato seeds look really strange.

1 comment:

rosebud said...

Congrats on going back to school! Those software classes can be a real bear!

I may be asking for help in a few days when I start my garden inside as well.

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference