Life Circles

Life Circles

Saturday, January 8, 2011

One Really Good Man

My dear husband, my son, and my ex-husband left my house yesterday and drove an hour to get to my ex's apartment yesterday.  Eleven hours later they returned.  They spent the day loading boxes from the apartment onto a trailer.  My daughter had agonized and struggled last week to try and sell her dad's washer and dryer to no avail; one of the neighbors bought it yesterday.  Apparently her Dad saw someone carrying clothes to the laundry and approached them.  They bought them immediately.

My son struggled with the trailer and in the effort of backing it up blew the lights out on the u-haul trailer. They called U-Haul and they said it would be an hour before they could get there.  My husband got out his tools, got the trailer fixed, and they were about to leave when the U-Haul guy got there.

They were all exhausted by the time they drove my dear husband at home.  What an amazing guy.  I'm so lucky to be married to him.

2 comments:

rosebud said...

Yes, it's handy to have a handy man who likes to be handy!

Sandra Wilkes said...

Yes you are. And I'm sure he'd say the same back to you.

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference