Life Circles

Life Circles

Thursday, January 6, 2011

He's Coming Home!

I really thought Benson was just sulking because Pepe had been here too long.  By Sunday night I knew he was in trouble when he'd let me hold him; usually Benson will sit until he's had enough and jump, but not this time.  He was miserable.  I got him over to Dr. Hanks office first thing Monday morning.  They ran labs and he had pancreatis.  He was a sick little dog in serious trouble.  It was a scary couple of days.  I am so grateful for Dr Hanks.  She worked hard on him and we get to bring him home today!

I got emotional yesterday and was speaking to my daughter.  Her boss told her it was o.k. to get mad at God.  She's had a rough time of it with all of the stuff going with her Dad and life not working out the way she'd hoped it would.  We spoke about it last night and she said "what point is there in getting mad at God?"  I have learned that the trials bring me strength and make me a much better person than I was; so why be mad at God?  Of all of the miracles in my life, the greatest is what he's been able to do with me.

I need to remember I am many things - a wife, a mother, a sister, a friend; but most especially a daughter of God and I am grateful to him for my life, my children, my husband, my faith, and my trust in Him . . . and today for being able to bring Benson home.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference