Life Circles

Life Circles

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Been way too long since I've written

It's amazing what you are capable of doing.  Its been over a year since my life changed forever.  Its been a rough year, but a good one.  October 2008 Steve lost his job; December 2008, I started dialysis and went on disability. 

Right now we have the sister missionaries living with us.  They've been with us for several months now.  A few months ago, a lady from our church moved in with us.  There are days I'd like to put a no vacancy sign in the yard.

When I start to grumble, I remember life could be a whole lot worse and go on.  Its a good time of year in my yard.  I am finally seeing the payoff of all the hard work last year getting my garden beds together.  I have tomato plants growing, squash, zucchini, peas, beans, peppers, cucumber, and cantaloupe plants as well.  Oh yes, and my strawberries.  Love the strawberries.

We sold Steve's truck last week.  It was a heartbreaking thing for him.  He loved his truck.   It was a huge sacrifice for him but will be worth it in the end.


My daughter just came back from Italy.  She spent a week there and had a wonderful time.  The pics she posted today were beautiful.   Lots of them, but I'll post a few. 






3 comments:

Rai said...

Hello :) I agree. I remember what my Religion teacher said way back in high school that we as an individual, each everyone one of us are miracles to our self. And, people come and go in an instant, in any ways, but always remember those people teach you how to be AMAZINGLY or an amazing person. May those people be bad or good. Plus, I feel Steve's sadness about his truck, I also sold my first car before because I was in need of college tuition, but then in return I finished college and now saving for a new car, hope to get it this year. Lastly, love the pictures of Italy you posted. Is your daughter into photography? Well, she really good in taking pictures. :) Well, anyways, thank you for reading my comment, it's my honor to follow your blog. :) have a good day! :)

jennifer said...

While I watch you face your trials and become stronger and stronger, I grow stronger also. You are a terrific lady and an inspiration. Thank you.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I've learned things that don't kill us not only make us stronger, but also REALLY HURT. And for the hurt I sympathize, but I'm sure that the lessons themselves are priceless. Growing pains, I like to call them. And with my life they seem to either be non-existent or completely debilitating ;)

I'm so envious of your daughters trip! My brother served a mission in Italy a few years back and LOVED it. Beautiful photos!

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference