Life Circles

Life Circles

Friday, March 11, 2011

Thanks Rebecca

One of the ladies I follow is oh so creative.  I turn green sometimes with envy over her talent.  I am not good at putting things together and making them look just right.  I went to a Home Interiors Party must have been 20 plus years ago and bought this little basket and a bunch of flowers that the hostess said you just "plop the flowers in and they would be perfect."  Well . . . I plopped and plopped and plopped.  They just never looked the way they did at the party.  Anyway.  Rebecca is so talented.  I was on her site yesterday and just clicked on one of buttons on people she followed . . and then I clicked on a button on their site . . . and then I clicked on another button and so on . . . they're on my site now.  I'm fascinated at how they make things so darn cute on so very little.  Maybe I can do this.  Hey if I can do dialysis from home and stick myself, surely I can plop and make it right.  Don't you think?

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Stop already. You're making me sound impressive and we all know impressive is not a word that comes to mind for anyone who knows me.

But you getting inspiration?? That I love.

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference