Life Circles

Life Circles

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Morning at the Temple

Went to the temple this morning with my daughter.  The grounds were beautiful. We went through a session and came home.  It was wonderful to spend time with her.

Finally get my camera back tomorrow.  I've really missed it and am looking forward to using it.  I found I wanted one of the new SmartPhones so I could take pictures.  Once I realized what the yearning was for, it was an easy decision to buy another point and shoot instead of spending 30 a month for a data plan. So I ordered a little Canon from WalMart and its here.

I'm trying to cook different things.  Today I'm making home made tomato soup - Sunday I made King Ranch Chicken.  Not sure what the plan is for tomorrow, but I think it'll be a chili of some kind.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference