Life Circles

Life Circles

Monday, November 5, 2007

Sunday - a day of rest?

I love my Sundays. After working all week, I come home dead tired Saturday night. The time zone changed this weekend and I woke up new time yesterday 7:00 a.m. I thought this is nuts . . . go back to sleep, but did I? No ... I got up took the dogs for a nice walk, came back, ate breakfast, and got Steve up. We hurried off to church.

I love the lessons by Barbara Butcher in Sunday School. They are full of so much meat. She does a remarkable job. We're studying the New Testament.

Played the piano in Relief Society. Geniel Crandall taught the lesson.

My gray hair seems to be a hit. If I'd known it would be so accepted, I probably would have grown it out a long time ago.

I indexed slave names from the 1850 census yesterday. It really caused for reflection. There was a 2month old baby boy listed as a slave ... sobering. I'm so glad we aren't where we were at that time in history.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love Barbara's lessons also.

Elizabeth Boyce said...

I love your grey hair!! I think you look great!

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference