Life Circles

Life Circles

Saturday, November 3, 2007

End of another week at work

End of another week - whew! New bosses this week. The transition just flat wore me out. I came home every night just exhausted.

I have managed to keep up with my exercising ... I showed Joan my new arm muscles today and she showed me hers and said "I don't have to do all that stuff you do to get mine!" Pow! I just wanted to pop her one ... not really. Its frustrating that I have to work so hard though for such little things.

I went by to see Helen at Mayberry today ... she just sits there very blank with very little to say and finds it hard to say anything at all. I keep wondering if its the meds or if its just the alzheimers.

I've done some organizing on my family history this week, but need to get back to entering it. I'll be able to do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference