Life Circles

Life Circles

Friday, November 9, 2007

Its Friday!


Wow ... I can't believe this week has gone by so fast. I guess its because I've been kept hopping at work. President Yorke said its like ducks skimming across the water while the whole time our feet are going like crazy under the water.


Kristin's in Tokoyo today and off to Korea and then on to Hawaii. I got the neatest picture from her. She said its some day of blessing for children in Japana today and this little girl is dressed in a komono.

Woke up this morning and we had a major plumbing meltdown. Water backed up in both tubs, and the toilets wouldn't flush. When I ran water anywhere, it bubbled in the toilet. I rushed home from work this afternoon to meet a plumber and he cleared it.

Sometimes I wonder if apartment living wouldn't be better.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference