Life Circles

Life Circles

Monday, February 6, 2012

Braden and Charlie Powell

Susan Powell disappeared from her home in December of 2009.  She was a beautiful woman and was believed to be killed by her husband, Josh Powell.  I have followed her case at a distance for the past two years.  I would occasionally check to see if there had been any changes in her case and at times had been hopeful they may find her, but there had not been any resolution after two years.

Yesterday that changed for me.  I had taken a long nap after church and got onto the internet.  I was startled, devastated, and angry for a very long time yesterday and just grievous this morning because I had read Josh had killed his two little boys, Braden and Charlie, and himself yesterday by blowing up his house.  The final act of selfishness and a horrific way for this to end.

My heart goes out to the Cox family and all of those who loved and cared for the Powells.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference