Life Circles

Life Circles

Friday, January 27, 2012

I am a Grandma!

Although I prefer to be called "Nana".  Silly, I just think back to my own Grandmas and at that time in my life I thought they were really old.  Now I look back and they were about where I am now age wise.  Still - I'm Nana.



William Blade was born last Friday.  He weighed 7 lb 13 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long.  He is beautiful and perfect.  He is my son's baby and there was nothing more perfect in my universe than to watch him with this little boy and for me to hold this newborn boy in my arms.  Just on this side of Heaven.  What a blessing to be able to be here at this time with him.

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

He's so precious - Congratulations!!!!

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference