Life Circles

Life Circles

Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11 2011

Veterans day today.  Reminded me of my father today.  Dad died 9 years ago.  Coming up on ten.  It's hard to believe.  Sound out to all the veterans present and past.  Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

Just got back from spending time with my daughter in Austin.  I love being with her, but am always glad to come home - my sanctuary.

Our little Benson passed away unexpectedly.  He had been my buddy for the past four years.  He and I had been through some tough times together.  He went downhill in a very short time and apparently had Cushings disease.  He will always be missed.







I have a new buddy.  His name is Bailey.  He went with me to my daughter's house.  He is a handful but a delight.  He's a little black ball of fur and is a busy fellow.  I'll post a pic when I have one to share.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference