Life Circles

Life Circles

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Our visiting dog is gone

My daughter took her dog home.  He's sweet and Steve adore's him.  I'm thrilled.  He nailed the rug under the dining room table.  We had the brother from our ward come over and he tried to clean it yesterday but he said Pepe had saturated the rug.  I think it happened when I was in the hospital.  The scent wasn't there before, but was there when I came home.  When we had all the windows replaced and the patio door replaced we didn't put the doggy door back in.  Bad choice.

Our little guy is really good about it;  Pepe .... I'm just glad he's gone home.

1 comment:

Sandra Wilkes said...

Well...I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go! You can always get a new rug I guess. That's what we had to do. Gradually we've changed to almost all hardwoods and I love it. Hope you are well. It's been forever. My bad. Sandra

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference