Life Circles

Life Circles

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Love Sundays

Not only is it Sunday - but Easter Sunday.  I owe my Savior so much.  I was talking to my dear husband earlier this morning about the blessings that have been ours through the Savior's grace and I owe him all that I have to give him which really is nothing but my heart.


Church was awesome.  The speakers were wonderful and the choir did a beautiful job.  Sunday school and Relief Society were moving and I felt the Spirit through all three meetings.


I've had some IBS issues over the past week and my home teacher swung by and he and Steve gave me a blessing.


Steve and I had a nice dinner and settled in for the evening.


One of the sister missionaries that used to live with us is going home Tuesday and stopped in for a visit tonight.


It was really a great day.


There is a picture by James C Christensen that I love and have posted it on my desktop.  Everytime I turn on my computer and see the screen I think of faith.  This woman's faith that even fleeting contact with Christ could cure the incurable is matched only by her resolve in making the event occur. So powerful is such faith that the frenzy of a pressing crowd dissolves before the touch of such a devoted human spirit and the virtue of Christ flows to it. (Mark 5:25-34)


Touching the Hem of God - James C Christensen

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference