Life Circles

Life Circles

Monday, April 18, 2011

Finally Gave Up the Ghost

I guess I should clarify - not me - the dishwasher.  It was a great machine when it was new, but here it is ten years later and its been struggling.  Over the past month when I would unload the machine, I would wonder  what percent of the dishes would still be dirty.

When I take a dirty dish or piece of silverware out of the cabinet I remember way back 40 years ago when my mother pulled out something I had hand washed and didn't get it done right and had me wash every dish in the cabinet.  Still scars me 40 years later - ( just kidding mom) so I get a little anxious when I pull things out of the cabinet and they are dirty.  She's on the other side so she can't get to me, but I am covering my bases for when I meet her on the other side.

Anyway - today about 50% were down and dirty and I cringed and looked on line for another dishwasher, since we are on a really tight budget and yet not enough for me to start hand washing everything again.

A good weekend.  I am still sitting here prolonging my time before I start my dialysis treatment.  Benson wanted to go for a walk so I thought that would kill 30 minutes anyway - oh no . . he realized it was a little too warm for his liking and brought me straight back home.  Oh well!  Some times nothing or no one is cooperative.  Today's my day.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference