Life Circles

Life Circles

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Now I've settled down

Going through camera pics taken over the past couple of weeks and ran across these.  My sister had flown in town a few years ago and I had been down to her hotel to visit her.  On the way back, dark had settled in and I was driving down the freeway and saw this opposite me on the freeway -


Somehow I found humor in this.  Casket store . boxes to go.  So when i was driving back form Austin last week with my daughter I made her stop, went onto the service road no cars were coming and I jumped out of the car and took the picture.  Bad example for my daughter I know, but I wanted to preserve this for history.  It had been just an awful time when we were in the final stages with Helen.  So, when I saw this I laughed so hard.

Speaking of my daughter - she's coming home.  Well close enough, she'll have her own place and only be a couple of hours away instead of 24.  These are her new digs.

Finally - here are my kids.  It was my son's birthday the night after we returned and so we met at IHOP and ate for his birthday.  

 

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference