Life Circles

Life Circles

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Home, I'm Free!

I finished my month long training at the Grapevine Davita Center for in home dialysis. They were wonderful and so knowledgeable.

I did my first treatment Friday at home! The nurse from the center came over and assisted me and then she will be back tomorrow.

My energy level is so much better than I can remember having in years. SO MUCH BETTER than in center dialysis. I am so greatful.

When I did my hemodialysis on Friday I felt so much better being in my own home.

My blood pressure has gone way down too. Its all good!

Here's a picture of my new lifeline.

I've read that some of those using this machine have given them names. So I thought "thumper". With my renewed energy, I thought of the energizer bunny, but thats too long of a name, so bunny - thumper - also the machine kind of makes a thumping noise when its priming. What do you think? Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

Miriam Lippel Blum said...

Congratulations, Dianne! I'm so glad you are home and that you arre feeling renewed strength and vigor.

I named my NxStage "Peabody." :-)

Best wishes always.

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference