Life Circles

Life Circles

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yard work

Last week was a hard week for me. I started running fevers on Wednesday and didn't get rid of them until Sunday night. Monday was difficult as I came home very light headed after dialysis. Tuesday's are always my best days and yesterday was no exception to the rule. I planted some jasmine and vinca in my front lawn and came in feeling good about what I'd done, but tired.

The temple presidency sent me a get well card and it made me feel homesick. I'm just greatful I still get to see them once a week.

Steve has been busy building planter boxes for our vegetable garden. He had some old lumber and put it to good use. I've attached pictures of his progress thus far.


1 comment:

rosebud said...

We drove past your house the other day and your flowers looked so pretty! Can't wait to see more of the vegetable gardens!!

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference