Life Circles

Life Circles

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Have A Garden, A Lovely Garden . . .

I kept waking up last night with every muscle in my body sore. I woke up sore and called in to the temple this morning to be sure my co-volunteer would be there and opted to stay home. I'll be there on Saturday, so I don't feel too guilty, (just a little).

I wandered out to my garden this morning and so far everything is still living. Here are a few pics. I have many other things growing and a whole other bed to put dirt in and plant in. I'm going to take a few days to get that one done though.

Everyone who is really into gardening tells me how much they love it. I can't honestly say I love the work, but I really love the results. To be totally honest, I think gardening for me is a form of therapy.








1 comment:

rosebud said...

pretty! We need to get planting!!

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference