Life Circles

Life Circles

Monday, October 22, 2007

Genealogy

I got through my talk in church yesterday on temple work and family history. I was really pleased that Steve did as well as he did. He got up and spoke as if he was just sitting at the table and talking to friends.

Now I have to start working on my lesson for Sunday.

I spent the afternoon yesterday working on my genealogy file. Got alot entered and when I was ready to start printing, I opened up the new cartridge of toner I had just gotten this week, and found it was damaged. The toner spilled all over me.

I was really surprised at myself, because I really got ticked . . . which is not me at all.

I ordered another cartridge from Quill today and have filed a claim with paypal on the other. We'll see how it all goes.

Bought groceries today and entered more into my PAF file. I was excited because I'm adding pictures I've scanned with my file and they print with the family group sheets. Its really kind of neat to see their faces with their information. I went through the box of pictures from Mary Frances. I was surprised to see that I easily have at least another 100 pictures to scan.

Yipes. I'm thinking I might go ahead and set up a website with the pics so others can have access to them.

Did 50 names on indexing today.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference