Life Circles

Life Circles

Sunday, July 5, 2009

A House Full of Blessings

I'm sitting here watching my daughter and one of her friends sound asleep. The house is full of her friends. They got in this morning around 4 from San Antonio. My daughter got here a week ago, some of her friends got here and on Wednesday and the remainder on Thursday. They spent Thursday doing things in our area and left on Friday to San Antonio. They leave today. When I got up to eat breakfast this morning, I found a corner in the back of the house to eat.

Going to Sacrament this morning and then back home to see them off.

1 comment:

rosebud said...

Oh I bet your house has been so quiet since then! When we stay with my mom each summer I know she's finding "corners" too, but once we get home, I know she misses it. Glad you were able to have a nice holiday with your daughter!

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference