Life Circles

Life Circles

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another day

Today has been a good one. The roads were iced over here and yet I made it to dialysis. Dyann came to see me at lunch. What a neat lady she is. She brought me a sandwich and yogurt parfait and just sat and visited with me. I enjoy our visits and find we have more in common each time we visit. I'm so glad she was assigned to be my visiting teaching companion because I've learned to love her as a friend through that calling.

I came home and braved the cold and walked the dogs for a while and then Stephen came over and I went to the mall with him while he bought a cd he wanted.

Tonight, I will just rest. Tomorrow morning I volunteer at the temple and then see an eye dr. in the afternoon. Of all things, I think I am developing cataracts. Just one more thing.

Such is life.

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference