Life Circles

Life Circles

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Update

Spent Christmas evening with Stephen and Holli. Stephen's Dad joined us. We had a nice dinner and then went to the movie "Bedtime Stories." It was a cute movie.

Wow - its hard to believe but I'll be in Presbyterian Hospital on Monday starting my dialysis. Yikes . . . that's only 2 days away! I can hardly believe how quickly time passes and how much things can change and how fast they change.

I went to volunteer at the temple last night. I'll admit, I was tired and wanted nothing more than to stay home, but when I got there, I was really glad to be there. It was busy and mark is letting me do more than I expected. It was good to see everyone there.

Today I will have lots to do to be ready for Monday morning. Holli and Stephen are driving me to the hospital.

No comments:

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference