Life Circles

Life Circles

Friday, January 25, 2008

Utah

The temple was closed for two weeks. I worked through most of it, but did take a couple of days off for Steve and I to fly to Utah to see Kristin. Steve went up to get her basement wired. She had it framed before we got there. Its beginning to look like rooms. He still has to go back and put a few more cans in.

It was good spending time with her and my sister drove into Provo to spend time with us on Saturday.

I went to church with Kristin on Sunday. When I walked into Relief Society and saw this room full of beautiful young women, all trying to do what they should, it was an awesome feeling. Kristin said she wondered the first time she'd walked in what the problem was. So many women and all unmarried.

When I went into sacrament it was really different. No noise! I'm so used to hearing kids and babies. Totally different in this singles ward.

We flew back Sunday night. Got to the airport by the skin of our noses. They had to open the door of the plane to get us on.

This week I've started taking DART to work. Joan, one of the girls I work with, picks me up at the station on her way into work. Its working well ... except for t oday. I couldn't find my fare this morning and told them not to pick me up. Got to work and found it in my wallet ... I couldn't see it for anything. More next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference