Life Circles

Life Circles

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Daughter's Home!

My daughter came in from Utah last night. She drove all the way here by herself (and her dog). She got in about 2:00 early this morning. She'll be here for about a week and a half. I love it when she's around.

My son came over for a while this afternoon to visit with her as well. We're having a family dinner tomorrow night with everyone here.

The heat has been oppressive this week. Even the dogs aren't wanting to go outside.

Dialysis went well last week, my access site is progressing well. We are starting next week with the blunt needles and I start poking myself again. Fingers crossed that we can get this going so I can get my training over with and my NXStage set up at home.

2 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I've only made the drive from Utah to here once (technically not by myself, but since we were in two cars, I had to drive the whole way) and I don't ever want to have to do that again! She must really miss you ;)

Amen on the heat. I haven't stayed inside because it's too hot since we lived in Mesa.

rosebud said...

I'm so glad you have your daughter here -- it's so nice to visit when we are separated by so many miles. Hope you have a great week.
BTW: the only way I've been surviving is swimming every day!!

Wordles From General Conference

Wordles From General Conference